Thursday, July 5, 2018

Wandering Rae visits InWorldz Big Bay Boom PyroVR fireworks aboard the USS Midway Museum

Wandering Rae visits InWorldz Big Bay Boom PyroVR fireworks aboard the replica of the USS Midway Museum located in San Diego California
July 4 2018
Images by © Rae Donogal

This was an amazing show put on by PyroVR fireworks, unfortunately I was in the midst of a severe thunderstorm and tornado warning so I had one eye on the weather, and as a result my shots were not as focused as I would have liked. I hope everyone had a wonderful Happy 4th of July!






























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wandering Rae visits SL - Fallen Angel (112/182/22) for map region 2019 Kun - Tei - Nur

This is a place years ahead of us with no land. Humans have produced a lot of things and many things are useless in some years. A city grows...