Sunday, May 13, 2018

Wandering Rae visits InWorldz Alizarin Lakes March 2018 Part One

Wandering Rae visits InWorldz Alizarine Lakes, March 2018 Part One
an art sim created by Alizarin Goldflake

images by © Rae Donogal

I first visited Alizarine Lakes in 2016, and was so impressed with the art I found there. When I heard that Alizarin Goldflake has passed, I wanted to go back and revisit the sim and art, and found new artwork I missed or didn't see on the first visit. I understand her sim will be disappearing at the end of April, so I hope these images will help preserve her memory and digital art for InWorldz. RIP Alizarin Goldflake.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Wandering Rae visits SL - Fallen Angel (112/182/22) for map region 2019 Kun - Tei - Nur

This is a place years ahead of us with no land. Humans have produced a lot of things and many things are useless in some years. A city grows...