Thursday, July 26, 2018

Wandering Rae visits IW Game of Thrones RP area

Wandering Rae visits InWorldz Game of Thrones RP area
July 2018

images © by Rae Donogal

This will be one of my last posts on InWorldz Grid. It is closing on Friday July 27, 2018 and will most likely reopen as a new grid with a new  name. I will miss all the friends I made in InWorldz, I have been there since December 2010 first coming with the avatar Blazing Flowers. InWorldz was my home and I loved it there, met some wonderful people and some not so nice, but the good outweighed the bad. Keep up with my blogposts as I am planning on traveling the metaverse and posting my experiences. Until we meet again...and I hope it will be soon. 

Wandering
Rae























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wandering Rae visits SL - Fallen Angel (112/182/22) for map region 2019 Kun - Tei - Nur

This is a place years ahead of us with no land. Humans have produced a lot of things and many things are useless in some years. A city grows...